Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I tried to lose 5 extra pounds for two years and I ended up losing 18 after a breakup. Lol.

Saturday, September 24, 2022

I tried to lose 5 extra pounds for two years and I ended up losing 18 after a breakup. Lol.

Long story short I used to weight 82kg in 2019. I never had bad nutrition habits but I ate really bad in my childhood due some family issues and the idea of working out made me anxious. When the pandemic hit, it was the only way to cope with anxiety. I had started in late 2019, going to the gym three times a week, and during the pandemic it just fit. I lost around 10kg, and then between the pandemic and august of this year I lost another 4. My body composition changed and I gained muscle, even had abs. Then I had a breakup (still struggling with it) and as anxiety closes my appetite I lost another 7kgs. I’ve lost two more since then. I haven’t been able to workout bc I feel weak, but I started again three weeks ago with low weights and it made me feel better. Then I got diagnosed with depression (finally!!!) after a really bad episode, which made me lose another two kg. It’s funny. When I grew to love my body, I got skinnier. I’m planning on working out again this week and I’m eating as much as my anxiety and appetite let’s me. Around four meals a day. Funny. I don’t wanna keep losing weight. Everyone in my family keeps recalling im skinny and my old jeans don’t fit in my waist. Still got abs though.

submitted by /u/lonelysof
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xn68sd/i_tried_to_lose_5_extra_pounds_for_two_years_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...