Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: In case anyone needs a good laugh today!

Thursday, September 22, 2022

In case anyone needs a good laugh today!

SW : 74.6kg CW : 70.3kg GW : 65kg

So it all started yesterday as I was shaving my legs and I freaked out when I realized my calves were super firm as opposed to all floppy. I started walking a minimum of 1.5 hours everyday as opposed to just going out for groceries and it look like it is paying off! Second funny story, I was sitting down on the edge of my bed and looked down at my feet and they looked thin(ner) and even like I developped muscles down there?I always thought I had chubby feet like they were swollen( oh that reminds me of a terribly sad episode of downton abbey) and now they look normal. Can you lose weight in your feet and develop muscles?

submitted by /u/irish-unicorn
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xlmp6c/in_case_anyone_needs_a_good_laugh_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...