Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m obese but look skinny in clothes. Any tall losers that can help?

Thursday, September 15, 2022

I’m obese but look skinny in clothes. Any tall losers that can help?

I’m super tall (6’7”) and 285 pounds. The only good thing about being this tall is the weight distribution. At least with clothes on, you can’t really tell that I’m nearly 300 pounds… but I am. I’m still technically obese, and I still look fat without clothes covering everything. I have about 60 more pounds to lose before I’m in the “healthy” range and reach my goal. But my family thinks I should stop losing weight now otherwise I’ll look too skinny and “sick.” Honestly, I’m a little scared as well. I definitely want to reach my goal, but I don’t want to look too skinny. It’s an odd predicament I’m in because of my height. Are there any taller people here that have lost a lot of weight that can help? Thanks.

submitted by /u/throwanon31
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xfe792/im_obese_but_look_skinny_in_clothes_any_tall/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...