Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Skinny bf who thinks that I should just move more had a realisation during a trip

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Skinny bf who thinks that I should just move more had a realisation during a trip

He effortlessly carries 0% body fat, and I’m the opposite. He’s always saying that if I exerciced more I could eat anything I’d want but I already have an exhausting job and walk a lot. We went on a trip and ate exactly the same for 10 days, except that he would drink soda all day and I didn’t. We also walked around 25000 steps per day. I gained 4 pounds because I wasn’t as careful as usual and he felt skinnier at the end of the trip. That made him realized that no matter how active I am I can’t eat like him and it kind of changed his mind about my struggles, that felt great !

submitted by /u/margaritralala
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xqrqff/skinny_bf_who_thinks_that_i_should_just_move_more/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...