Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: M44 191lbs Starting my adventure again...

Friday, September 30, 2022

M44 191lbs Starting my adventure again...

3 years ago before covid I weighed 163 and since gained so much. I use to run 1-3 hours per day and on weekends more. Then lost soo much weight that running my hips begun to hurt. So I went to HIIT before I stopped and I started to drink and eat all the good foods and cut my exercise.

Recently I started to exercise again, mostly walking for at least an hour and my drinking is cut to only Fridays or Saturdays and only 1-3 drinks. Eating much more healthy and mostly white meats, beans, salads.

Hopefully, I can get my energy back and start loosing again. My ideal weight should be around 170 lbs. Hopefully I can get there by December.

submitted by /u/ramblingramblerz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xsdfhj/m44_191lbs_starting_my_adventure_again/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...