Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My mom is a hater

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

My mom is a hater

I recently lost around 35 pounds.. and as much as I think it was a good number since now I am 10to 15 pounds from being in my actual healthy BMI. My mom doesn’t seem to be impressed at all she is always making terrible comments, saying that I still look fat, that people won’t notice the difference, that nobody will care, and this is taking a total turn in my mood and honestly I am so discourage and sad, it was hinted by my family multiple times I should starve myself. No matter what I do it’s never enough and now I feel I am eating more because I am anxious and it’s a cycle that I don’t want to be in anymore. Any tip ? I feel that this is the hardest 15 pounds of my life 😞

submitted by /u/Themrsseawolf
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xdlxzn/my_mom_is_a_hater/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...