Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 3/4 of the Way There!

Friday, September 9, 2022

3/4 of the Way There!

Just needed to celebrate with someone (other than my husband) that I am officially 3/4 of the way to my weight loss goal! That’s 45lbs /20.4kg down! Only 15lbs/6.8kg left to go! Goal weight is 130lbs, starting weight was 190lbs, current weight 145lbs.

I should hopefully be reaching my goal weight by Halloween. I’m wanting to dress up as a fairy or something cute and girly to show off all my hard work. The kids want to go as a family of ghosts -aka bed sheets with eye holes 🤣

We’re going on a family Disney vacation the end of September/beginning of October and I’m stoked that I actually feel physically strong. I think physically this trip is going to rock and I’m pumped that I’m going to be able to run around and keep up with a 4yr old & a 20month old.

Lately I’ve been able to go an entire Zumba class with no breaks and have been dancing at the front of the class. I’ve also just upped my weightlifting to the highest weight I’ve ever lifted. (Machines because I hate free weights) I love my Zumba Classes for cardio and have had a particular fondness for walking on the treadmill and the rowing machine. The core machines remains my favorites when weightlifting. I do 2 days of Cardio + 1 weightlifting and I fill the other days with activities with my spouse, kids, and dogs like botanical gardens, walks, playgrounds, museums, and bike rides. I count calories using Fitbit and my food scale.

I’m just so excited! 15 pounds to go!

submitted by /u/Glum_Inside9098
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xaffhn/34_of_the_way_there/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...