Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My first day significantly over my calorie goal in two months 💔

Friday, September 16, 2022

My first day significantly over my calorie goal in two months 💔

I’ve been at this for a little over two months now, and until today I have never gone seriously above my calorie goal. I’ve always stayed within about 50 cal of it or under. I know it’s OK to go over sometimes, that’s life, but I’ve been really afraid to do it because I know myself and I was worried that breaking the habit would make me fall off the wagon. Well today I had a work lunch with my team at a pizza place… That in and of itself is fine, I had two slices and stuck to water, so that left me with about 600 cal for dinner. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to eat dinner at home. My best friend had a birthday and it’s our tradition that we buy each other dinner for a girls night on birthdays. Well we decided that we would each get a salad (this was the plan, so I was on track so far!) but then shared a few appetizers together like small plates. That’s where it went off the rails. My dinner wound up being about 1000 calories. So my total for today is 1995 calories when my limit was 1600. Basically I just need encouragement and advice because right now I’m feeling pretty annoyed at myself.

Update: Between the pizza at lunch and the fried appetizers at dinner my stomach now feels gross. I’m not used to eating like that anymore. Lesson learned 🥴

submitted by /u/Pootsaroo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xg90w1/my_first_day_significantly_over_my_calorie_goal/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...