Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: So hard to stay on track when no one else cares!

Sunday, September 25, 2022

So hard to stay on track when no one else cares!

Just like the title says, no one cares that I'm trying to lose weight..My kids just want me to buy junk and order out all the time. The hubby is always high and wants to pig out late at night. I just want to eat a healthy dinner and go to bed. But because I'm weak when it comes to sugar, every night I am getting m&ms and ice cream and just eating until my stomach is about to explode. I am constantly saying how fat I am and how I want to be comfortable in my clothes. My family just wants to eat pizza and sit around. I love them to death but I feel like I have no support! They all love me no matter what, but I dont love myself..I hate myself!

submitted by /u/ncmcbad
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xo33ju/so_hard_to_stay_on_track_when_no_one_else_cares/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...