Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: food

Sunday, September 25, 2022

food

I keep seeing where obese people talk about all the junk food they eat or used to eat and I don't get it. Everyone thinks all obese people do this but I'm one that doesn't. I try to avoid too much junk. I eat smaller portions than most my family and friends. I drink soda occasionally. That's my biggest pitfall. But I try not to drink much at all if I do. For the most part it's coffee in the morning. Water. And occasionally tea. My doctor has even looked at my food journal and can't understand why I'm so large except the fact I have health issues. She even said eat more carbs at one point. Which I do now.
I've kept calories count and micros and there's been many times I'll be below 1,000 calories even. Do any of you have this????

submitted by /u/coboohh
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xo3dzc/food/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...