Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Non scale victory for fellow Apple Watch users!

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Non scale victory for fellow Apple Watch users!

In December 2021 I started at my lowest VO2 max being at 22.2. This is considered extremely low for women my age. 9 months later and I’ve finally moved into the average/above average category at 30.3 VO2 max! It’s been a veryyy slow process watching that number go up. I’m sure these measurements aren’t super accurate but I do know my cardiovascular health has increased which brings me peace of mind and it’s all thanks to my very active puppy I rescued 1 year ago this week!

submitted by /u/lola_and_me
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xjrocw/non_scale_victory_for_fellow_apple_watch_users/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...