Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Not losing any weight

Thursday, September 29, 2022

Not losing any weight

Hi, I'm 18F and I've got a long story with weight... I've been overweight since I was like 6, got to 80kg when I was 14, lost 20kg, then got into weightlifting and gained around 10kg. So now I weigh 70kg.

I'm stronger than ever but feel so fat. I'm short as hell (153cm, that's 5 feet) so I have to 1) weigh very little in order to have a decent bmi, 2) eat very little to lose any weight.

So I started in like July to go on ~40min walks because I was only weightlifting 5x a week. So I did and started watching my calories (~1600 a day), lost like 2,5kg in 3 months and now gained 1 kg in like a weekend, I did business as usual with my routine because I was like yeah maybe I overate or sth but it'll go away. Spoiler, it didn't go away.

So this week I added 40 - 80 mins of dancing in like those workouts that are on youtube. But you know what I gained another kg.

It makes me so sad yet I only want to binge, it sounds dramatic as hell but I'm losing hope instead of weight, I feel like I'll never be healthy and I'm damned to be obese for my whole life no matter what I do

submitted by /u/Ursula_Bach
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xrmtli/not_losing_any_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...