Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: NSV: I cycled my first half-century and it was fun & easy!

Thursday, September 22, 2022

NSV: I cycled my first half-century and it was fun & easy!

that's it, that's pretty much the whole post. on Sunday my friends and I did a rails-to-trail route called the Banks-Vernonia Trail, 47 miles out & back, and I had no problem keeping up/completing the whole thing. I know there are tons of cyclists who do this kind of mileage in one day every week, but it was the furthest I'd ever gone personally, and I feel really proud of and happy with myself.

it's been less than a year since I did my first "long" route (lol) on the Deschutes River Trail, of which I did ~12 miles. in that first picture (November 2021) I felt very accomplished, too; in the second photo from last weekend, I felt ecstatic (also yes my joints are very hypermobile!). can't wait to see where my new lifestyle will have me in 10 more months!

submitted by /u/tarooooooooooo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xlmv8c/nsv_i_cycled_my_first_halfcentury_and_it_was_fun/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...