Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What are your Favourite Meals? (1400cal budget)

Sunday, September 18, 2022

What are your Favourite Meals? (1400cal budget)

Currently have a 1400cal budget & wondering what some of your favourite dishes are that help you stay on track?

I have some healthy habits (.. if you disregard the donut and chocolate coated pretzel obsession I got going rn). But I'm looking to become more consistent.

I would like to start preparing my own meals but have no idea what to make / where to start.

I usually eat what's given so my cooking skills aren't the best... in fact they're pretty non existent (˃̣̣̥ ▿ ˂̣̣̥)

But! I'm willing to learn. All tips are welcome.

submitted by /u/bingo_09
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xi0z45/what_are_your_favourite_meals_1400cal_budget/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...