Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Emotional/Bored eating for the past few days (Any advice how to stop?)

Friday, September 23, 2022

Emotional/Bored eating for the past few days (Any advice how to stop?)

I was going on a diet because I'm not really happy with my appearance it was going really good

I was halfway through until something happened. It was a very stressful situation and I turned to food.I ate a lot these past few days/week? I do not really remember and I'm still going I feel like I cannot stop now Im trying to eat around 1500 calories since the calculator online told it was the 100% for me to maintain my weight and I feel like I'm getting fat. At first I tried to tell myself it was just water weight but my clothes are getting a bit tighter I think. I am so stressed out and Its affecting myself and the others around me. I eat alot in one sitting I used to be not like this. I wanna eat normally again but it seems like I have no self control. Its so frustrating. Im trying to eat low calorie snacks but I still end up eating alot of snacks because of boredom and emotions. I also tried eating meals but again I still end up eating alot. Im trying to write on a food diary now it helps a bit I think. Do you guys have any advice for this? I really don't want it to get worse I just wanna eat normally again.

submitted by /u/veifr
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xlqyfd/emotionalbored_eating_for_the_past_few_days_any/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...