Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Maintaining Muscle while losing fat.?.

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Maintaining Muscle while losing fat.?.

So I have dropped 96lbs so far. I’m currently 226lbs so I still have more fat to drop but I feel like I’ve lost a lot of muscle already so I started working with a personal trainer to try and build muscle. After doing research and speaking to a few fitness friends I learned that I should pick one goal and stick with it build muscle or lose fat even after watching a lot of body recomposition videos. I do want to be strong and build muscle but I would have to say that my primary goal would be to lose fat. But I explained to the trainer that I still want to do weights to try and maintain as much muscle as possible and also get me in a good routine for when it’s time to increase my caloric intake. She seemed a little confused on what direction we should take with the weights from there. After a couple days and trying different things we are going more towards lower weight and high reps. It has been up and down with me trying to find my balance with food & strength training. Finding out my sweet spot with protein, carbs,sugar intakes, pre workout and also I learned eating things high in fats before I work out makes me super sluggish at the gym even though my diet is normally pretty low carb. I guess I’ll just keep trying and see how it turns out. If anyone has any experience with things like this please share it with me .

submitted by /u/EleanorBank
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xefaws/maintaining_muscle_while_losing_fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...