Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 14 Years old, 230 Pounds, It's time but I need advice.

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

14 Years old, 230 Pounds, It's time but I need advice.

Throwaway account cause this is kinda personal.

I am 230 pounds and 14, as far as the gym goes I have access to a school gym that I can use during the time periods of 11 am to 12 pm. and nothing else, I have friends I can go outside with. Any advice to lose weight? I am looking for advice on what workouts to do? Especially outside of the gym.

I want to lose fat and replace it with muscle. Till I am under 200 pounds and have a fair bit of muscle.

submitted by /u/Material_Baker4661
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xkmh60/14_years_old_230_pounds_its_time_but_i_need_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...