Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Ups and downs

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Ups and downs

Today is a small win! I (M30, 5’8” sw 225 lbs, cw 203.9lbs, gw 180(ish)lbs) have carried extra fat around my middle in varying amounts since high school but it’s been much worse through my twenties. I’ve tried everything under the sun, vegetarian, vegan, keto, low carb, simply exercising more, and the worst thing is it’s all worked a little but I can’t stick to it.

I’m a full time senior in a very stressful college program and I decided this year I’m going to track weight and really try. I started at 212lbs in January and then school life got worse culminating in having covid right after school got out for summer. My highest weight over that time was 225lbs but I was so discouraged I didn’t even write it down.

I did some construction work over the summer and basically just ate whatever, only difference being far less processed foods. when I returned my weight was 207lbs!

Today I hit 203.9 (I weigh myself first thing in the morning and calculate an average for the week to manage fluctuations). This feels big for me as I’ve been hovering from 204-207 all month.

My progress has really slowed since resuming classes and I could just have had less water weight today but the reminder that I’m still heading the right direction is awesome. My steps are way down but I work out a couple times a week and this had made me want to get regular with my exercises and step count again (homework allowing)

That’s all, just an introduction and a small victory! Reading everyone’s posts here has kept me motivated all summer so thanks for the support up to now! Next stop, Onederland!

submitted by /u/PuffinNoPuffin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xqu7is/ups_and_downs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...