Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Diagnosed with a hernia & don't want to stop my weight loss?

Friday, September 23, 2022

Diagnosed with a hernia & don't want to stop my weight loss?

Found out I have an umbilical hernia and need to know what exercises l can do?

l am going from running 5 miles and lifting every other day to whatever l can safely do? Any suggestions? l don't want to give up my weight loss and muscle gains so far. Anyone else have a setback like this? What did you do?

I have lost about 60lbs over the course of the last year and feel this may break the habits I finally made routine. Scary to think all this work might be reversed.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Twodapex
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xmc326/diagnosed_with_a_hernia_dont_want_to_stop_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...