Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Progress update-- 50(+) pounds lost

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Progress update-- 50(+) pounds lost

46/M SW 332 GW 232 CW 281.6

I posted earlier this summer about how I started trying to lose weight in March. My goal was to lose 100 pounds and I'm at the halfway point of this journey as I weighed in at 281.6 today. 50.4 pounds lost. Feeling good, overall. However, I do have some concern about my left knee. I signed up for an 8K in November. I was going to integrate some training for that into my regular routine. A few weeks ago I ran 3.6 miles outside on the road and it felt really good immediately after. My knee said otherwise the morning afterwards and for the next 10 days I pretty much didn't work out but kept up the diet part. Thankfully, I was able to maintain my weight. No damage done. As for the 8K, I still plan to run it. I'm just not going to train for it outside my normal routine. I do plan to do a test 4-mile run next month though.

I didn't do a "before picture" but I can definitely see progress and I've gone down from a size 44W to 40W in jeans. Got rid of some 3XL shirts that were too huge.

Everyone out there-- keep fighting the good fight and I'll post again when I get down to 257 or another 25 down.

submitted by /u/redfoot12
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xhy9kd/progress_update_50_pounds_lost/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...