Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Looking for ways to burn calories at desk

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Looking for ways to burn calories at desk

This is a ridiculously stupid question.

I am a college student with two jobs and can’t afford an under desk treadmill (nor do I have any room for it in my tiny dorm). Does it give any benefit to “walk in place” while sitting at a desk, like taking fake steps moving my feet up and down ? Lol. Or even like playing dance dance revolution feet down?

I have so much schoolwork and possibilities every day so going consistently for long walks is hard! I only get like 5-6k steps a day. I’m trying to incorporate more movement throughout the day even if it’s just a little. I do at least 15 flights of stairs a day because I neglect the elevators.

Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/autumnssong
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xehepr/looking_for_ways_to_burn_calories_at_desk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...