Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: No consequences.

Sunday, September 25, 2022

No consequences.

A lot of the time I see that people need to get themselves motivated. Or provide themselves rewards.

I am not able to provide my self with rewards or limit myself. For example- If I want to read for 30 minutes and take a break or stop. Nothing stops me. Or even worse. I can't have sweets until dinner, but nothing stops me and I do it anyways. And I feel bad.

Then when it comes to rewards I can't make myself wait. I just do it anyways.

I am just so tired of this.

The same comes with working out. Does anyone have advise on this? I don't know what to do to keep myself going.

submitted by /u/Apple_Juice_12
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xo4vl1/no_consequences/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...