Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I might be in a death spiral

Thursday, September 15, 2022

I might be in a death spiral

This is so I can get confirmation and so I can ask for help.

Right now I’m almost 300lbs, and I turned 15 3 weeks ago. I don’t know what to do to stop eating, but it’s so hard. I eat nothing but junk food, I know it but I can’t stop it. My parents only eat junk food and are both over 400lbs. I don’t want to end up like them but I feel like I will, or worse.

I already have bad asthma and I can’t do things that require 2 hands because I only have 1 (I was born with nothing below the elbow on my left hand). So exercise is very difficult, nearly impossible. The only option is calorie counting, from what I know, but that’s not gonna be easy either. My parents do not let me cook my own food because that’s ‘selfish’ and ‘extremely rude’. My sister and brother are the same, unfortunately. Except they don’t understand how health works yet because they’re too young.

I don’t wanna be in a wheelchair, or unable to move, or both. I don’t wanna die 20 years earlier. What can I do?

(note, I copy-pasted this from my own post on r/advice. It’s not stolen)


[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xf27a1/i_might_be_in_a_death_spiral/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...