Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My waist is smaller in inches than it ever has been, but it looks so much fatter?

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

My waist is smaller in inches than it ever has been, but it looks so much fatter?

About a year ago I (f) had a 32 inch waist, now my waist is at 27 inches but I swear it looks like I’ve gained weight?? My hips used to be at 43 inches, but now they are at 38.

I am wondering if the weight I have lost on my hips is making my waist look larger by comparison? But I swear it looks knobblier and more fatty too than it did a year ago. But then I also don’t fit into trousers (they are too big) that hugged me a year ago. Wtf body!

So confused and disheartened. The shape of my waist used to be much more smooth I think, in general although I have lost weight and done a lot of exercise I swear I look worse than I did before.

submitted by /u/12thNightIs4Lesbians
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xdog6i/my_waist_is_smaller_in_inches_than_it_ever_has/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...