Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Looking for tips and motivation

Saturday, September 17, 2022

Looking for tips and motivation

About me: 27F, 5'5"

I started my weight loss journey in April when I weighed 200lbs. It was tough to start and keep up with the workout routine but I kept at it. I was able to see a gradual improvement in my stamina. Even though the scale wasn't moving, I fit into my clothes better and was generally feeling better about myself. From hating workouts, I had started going to the gym 3-5x times a week and was actually enjoying it!

And then in July, COVID hit me for the first time ever. I of course had to take a break due to quarantine. It really affected my body and my lungs in particular. Even walking down a flight of stairs would leave me out of breath. It's been two months since then and my stamina is much lower than what it was even before I started working out.

I'm going to the gym twice a week these days for some strength training but that's not enough. I'm too afraid to start cardio again because I don't know if my body will be able to take it. I have an event coming up this December that I would love to look nice for. I'm really demotivated and am trying my best not to stress-eat and make things worse.

I guess I'm looking for tips from people who might have been in the same situation, and some encouragement and positive stories from you guys!

submitted by /u/creepig3
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xgywib/looking_for_tips_and_motivation/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...