Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My weight loss accelerates again. Why?

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

My weight loss accelerates again. Why?

My weight a year ago was 85 kg. After starting the weight loss journey, it went down to 62 kg in April, and it plateaued. Then after a month, it started going down again to 57 kg, and it plateaued again.

However, this week, something started to not making sense. I binged on eating 2,500-3,500 kcal a day (mainly on cookies and pastries) for 4 days, which is way above my estimated metabolic rate of 1,600-1,700 kcal a day. To my surprise, it's still dropping 0.2 kg a day.

I wonder what could be the cause?

Is my metabolism speeding up? For record, I still do jogging in place 15 min a day and nothing has changed.

Or is it another underlying issue, like diabetes? I do feel increased thirst and hunger.

Losing 0.2 kg a day implies that I'm in a calorie deficit of 800-1,000 kcal a day. Which implies that my metabolic rate could be around 3,000-3,500 kcal a day, which doesn't make sense.

submitted by /u/RR_Sharizam
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xejmtd/my_weight_loss_accelerates_again_why/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...