Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Unemployed and avoiding social gatherings

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Unemployed and avoiding social gatherings

Hi all,

I recently lost my job (contract ended) and started back working out/dieting. While employed, I gained 20 pounds and didn't realize it. Now, all I see in the mirror is fat. For the past two months, I've only gone to the gym, market, movie theatre, and walks around the neighborhood. I do not feel attractive in my clothes and don't want to be seen in anything besides workout clothes/sweat pants. I love fashion and buy clothes all the time, but they sit in my closet until I can fit in them.

In my head, I know I will be social again in a few months once I drop 10-15 pounds, but I don't know if this feeling is depression from being unemployed and fat or just being fat.

Also, I am in a campaign photoshoot next month, and nervous about meeting new people and having my photo taken.

submitted by /u/lisabonettwin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xo1cvv/unemployed_and_avoiding_social_gatherings/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...