Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I work crazy weekend hours, will the lack of sleep make it difficult to maintain?

Friday, September 16, 2022

I work crazy weekend hours, will the lack of sleep make it difficult to maintain?

Hi all! I am a 5’3” 26f who in the last 3 years went from 168lbs to 113lbs. For the last couple years ive been working a weekend schedule of Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 8:00pm-2:30am. Due to financial issues, I recently got another job but the hours are Friday and Saturday 6am-2pm; which means ill be getting less than 4 hours of sleep between shifts. Will these 2 days a week of lack of sleep greatly affect my ability to maintain or screw up my metabolism? I also have no idea when would be a good time to eat or a good method of spreading out my calories considering ill be up really late at night and really early in the morning. Any advice would be appreciated, thank you!

submitted by /u/MisMuseMe
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xg9kt5/i_work_crazy_weekend_hours_will_the_lack_of_sleep/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...