Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Starting over again

Thursday, September 8, 2022

Starting over again

SW: 367 CW: 335?

I at one point was close to 270. It took a year. And in the last 6 months I have ruined it. I’m back above 300 again. I just want to cry and go to sleep so I don’t have to see and try to fix this again.

I need to stop and turn this around before I’m fully back. I threw out all those clothes. Motivation and follow through though… I just don’t know how to find it again. I feel bad. Worse than I did before because I can feel the weight now. It still doesn’t make me want to put on my shoes and walk, or count calories again.

It feels like I’m at that tipping point where I might just give up and eat myself to death so I don’t need to see people’s reactions to me anymore. This is how people get to 800 lbs. how do I stop?

submitted by /u/ladyAnon38
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x99vxq/starting_over_again/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...