Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Excited for the good food

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Excited for the good food

A while back, I posted that I lost 5 lbs with IF, working out, and CICO. I went on vacation not long after that and I've only lost 1 pound since mid August. I've had trouble getting back into my workout and eating routine.

So today, after work, I went to the store and bought 3 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breasts, 1 pound of broccoli, 1 pound of carrots, a watermelon, apples, 2 pounds of baby carrots, and mini potatoes.

The 3 lbs of chicken was 4 breasts, I cut those in half too thin them out and cut down the cook time. Seasoned 4 of the pieces with ranch staining and the other 4 with fajita seasoning. I cooked those at 425F for about 20 minutes. No oil was used on the chicken.

The carrots were peeled and cut into pieces then roasted with the broccoli (came in a bag pre-cut, thanks Costco) at 425F with black pepper and garlic powder for about 25 mins. Used 6 tbsp of olive oil. 1 cup of this is about 80 calories, so I don't feel bad about the oil used.

The potatoes were cut in half and roasted at 425F for about 25 mins, 2 tbsp of oil with black pepper and garlic powder.

I cooked 1 cup of Jasmine rice, no oil, only seasoning is half a lime juiced.

The watermelon is cubed and waiting to be snacked on with the baby carrots and apples.

All in all, this prep took about 2 hours, but we have meals ready to be reheated in the air fryer. Tomorrow I'm starting fresh.

submitted by /u/rav3n_laud3r
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x8oslp/excited_for_the_good_food/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...