Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Small but important win for me! Down four pounds by moderation!!

Thursday, September 8, 2022

Small but important win for me! Down four pounds by moderation!!

Me: 5’5” SW: 166 CW: 162 GW: 145

I have been gaining weight like crazy since the start of the pandemic (no more masters swim, plenty of stress, stress eating) but I feel like I’ve finally turned the corner. I’ve done basically crash diets previously which haven’t stuck. This time I just went with small lifestyle changes, and if I didn’t see a change in weight, add another small lifestyle change.

The basic rundown is: - small but frequent walks - if I can only fit in 15 minutes that’s fine - almost no alcohol - I’ll have the occasional glass of wine, but I’ve proactively chosen sparkling water with dinner instead. - starting off with smaller portions, and only eating more if I’m still hungry - before I get a snack I think about whether I am hungry or just something to chew on. I got a big bag of Pur gum and I’ll have that instead of food.

I sure wish masters swim would restart, but for now I feel… balanced.

submitted by /u/greenbujo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x9gqcq/small_but_important_win_for_me_down_four_pounds/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...