Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: At a Loss, Need Help

Thursday, September 8, 2022

At a Loss, Need Help

Hello everyone! For reference, I am a 16 year old, 5'4 transgender male, and I weigh 138 pounds.

I seem to have quite a bit of extra fat, though I still fall into the healthy weight range on the BMI.

It makes me really self conscious. My jawline is non existant, there's alot of extra fat below my chin, my stomach folds over slightly when I sit down, and I can feel my thighs jiggling when I walk. It's beginning to affect my self image.

I workout every day except sunday, Monday and Friday are my intense workout days. I started lifting weights recently. I eat as healthy as possible, cut out refined carbs and started eating whole grains, drink water with few exceptions, I do cardio once or twice a week, I cut out most unhealthy sugars.

I feel like I've tried everything, and nothing seems to be working. I've had this routine now for about 2 months. I haven't lost any weight, not even a pound.

Does anyone have advice on what I can do? Am I doing something wrong? Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/etherealelk
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x9igrf/at_a_loss_need_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...