Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Once I eat, I can't stop.

Saturday, September 10, 2022

Once I eat, I can't stop.

Okay, hear me out. I'm not referring to binging here (I assume), but here's how my day goes:

day 1: wakes up, eats breakfast early, exercise. From the point I ate breakfast, I will keep getting this feeling of mild hunger or just the desire to eat. I don't really follow it and I'd eat lunch, snack, and dinner, but due to this feeling of constant mild hunger I'd eat a lil snack here and there too. This makes my daily calorie total a bit higher than target. (I'm petite, as listed in my flair, so I'm running on a very small CICO margin).

day 2: wakes up a bit late, skips breakfast. Doesn't feel hungry until afternoon. Eats lunch. Feeling of mild hunger strikes, I'd eat snacks and then dinner. Day ends with me eating less calories than day 1 because I get my constant mild hunger strike later in the day.

What happens here? What's up with the hunger switch?

I really like breakfast, but I can't meet my target deficit since somehow breakfasts just make me hungrier despite it being protein and fiber dense meals (lot's of vegs, egg, fish/chicken). What should I do?

submitted by /u/penguinglasses23
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xb7036/once_i_eat_i_cant_stop/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...