Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 20 lbs down!

Saturday, September 10, 2022

20 lbs down!

I did it!! 4 months ago from tomorrow, I started counting calories. And today, I hit 20 lbs down. I’m so proud of myself and so happy I did it. I have no one else to tell, so I wanted to tell y’all.

I haven’t dropped any clothing sizes to be honest, but my clothes were probably a little too tight to begin with. They’re a little more loose than before, but that’s about it. I haven’t seen a difference in inches so I think I’m probably measuring wrong. And pictures haven’t really shown me a difference either. But that’s okay, I’m gonna keep going. I know that the lower fat I have, the more of a difference I’ll see in fewer pounds.

Almost halfway there. Whoop whoop!

SW 173 CW 153 GW 130 20F 5’4”

submitted by /u/itmose
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xb5nxz/20_lbs_down/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...