Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: healthy ways of losing fat/weight

Saturday, September 10, 2022

healthy ways of losing fat/weight

I (18, female, 5’10”) have a history of restricting myself in unhealthy ways. last year was the worst of it and it tore my mental health and physical health apart. I don’t want to go back to that but anytime I see myself I have thoughts about those unhealthy restrictions again.

I know I need to work on my mental health to limit the times I want to go back to old habits, but I still want to lose fat but in a healthy way so I won’t feel as bad as I did before.

if anyone has tips to help me lose fat or to with this situation I would greatly appreciate it.

submitted by /u/not1nterest1ng
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xb7l08/healthy_ways_of_losing_fatweight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...