Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How much weight did you have to lose before you knew if you were going to have loose skin?

Saturday, September 10, 2022

How much weight did you have to lose before you knew if you were going to have loose skin?

I'm just really curious about other people's experiences with this. I've lost 51.6 lbs or 21% of my starting body weight, and I don't currently see any signs of loose skin, but I'm not sure if that means anything in the long run.

I have 33 lbs left to go. Currently at a BMI of 27.7, down from 35.1. I've been losing weight for just over 6 months, at about 8 lbs per month.

Thank you for your responses!

Just in case you can't see my flair:

36F – SW 244.6, CW 193, GW 160

submitted by /u/elanalion
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xb3050/how_much_weight_did_you_have_to_lose_before_you/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...