Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How long until you saw changes? and how long to drop a dress size?

Friday, September 9, 2022

How long until you saw changes? and how long to drop a dress size?

Hi! i’m starting out at 130lbs (5’3 female) and I’m wanting to lose about 15lbs in total as 115lbs is a weight I feel confident at, my current wait is a result of a very long depressive episode that kept me in bed, overeating.

I’m doing this carefully and in a sustainable manner and my goal is 15lbs in 20 weeks, so just under a pound a week. I’m quite short and attempting to lose more than this amount of weight would mean that I wouldn’t be eating enough calories to get the appropriate nutrients in.

I was wondering how long it takes to see actual changes when losing a pound a week? obviously it’s different for everybody, and I assume some weight will be water weight, but realistically what is the weight loss required to see physical changes? in addition to that, how many pounds did YOU lose before going down a dress size?

All advice is welcome and all answers are appreciated! thank you in advance

submitted by /u/sletsup
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xaezig/how_long_until_you_saw_changes_and_how_long_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...