Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My obsession with the scale

Saturday, February 5, 2022

My obsession with the scale

It’s week 5 & even though close friends and family are telling me that I look smaller the scale has not moved AT ALL. I know I should not put too much importance on the scale and just keep on eating right & exercising but I’m so scared I’ll step on the scale at the end of February and the scale still won’t change. It is starting to get to me and the idea of seeing that same number at the end of the month worries me that I’ll fall into a binge. I actually feel insane.

submitted by /u/glassxroses
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/slkpsq/my_obsession_with_the_scale/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...