Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: When should I value weight lifting over weight loss?

Saturday, February 26, 2022

When should I value weight lifting over weight loss?

Started off in mid-August as a slob with a highly motivated athletes mindset. I’ve been active my whole life but the only think keeping me in shape was sports. Eventually my eating habits became fast food twice a day and no exercise. COVID accelerated my weight gain all the way to 275 LBs at 6’0. I also took pictures of myself and realized I was a slob at the time, with no goals. Went on a pretty extreme diet while playing high school football and taking a strength training class. Like 1500 calories a day. Kept that diet for months and struggled through sports. Right now it’s late February, I’m at 233 weighing myself in the morning, and about 238 at night. I just changed my calorie intake to 2300. However I feel super pathetic in the weight room. None of my lifts will progress despite being consistent with PPL. At this point, should I just aim to maintain my weight, and at least get to good base numbers? (135 Bench, 155 Squat, 175 Deadlift)

submitted by /u/WhosGonnaCarryBoats
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t29y8r/when_should_i_value_weight_lifting_over_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...