Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: NSV: started small daily exercise goal and I don't hate it!

Friday, February 25, 2022

NSV: started small daily exercise goal and I don't hate it!

So, my husband (34M) and I (30F) both need to lose weight. I'm in the overweight range, so I don't need to shift a ton of weight yet (~30lbs) to get to my ideal weight. But I've kinda stalled since last spring ater I lost ~15 lbs because of life busyness/lack of sleep (having three kids in 3 years means things are busy and I don't sleep through the night all that much.) I also have MS, which limits how much I can do some/most days so exercise has been scant, aside from chasing three preschoolers.

Anyways, my husband is at a BMI of about 40. He's pretty muscular, but still, he definitely has a ways to go to get back into "relatively healthy" territory. But, he's a real foodie and struggles to control his portion sizes and snacking (definitely an ADHD thing).

But my husband has lost ~15 lbs since his high weight at the end of the summer, partly due to two nasty stomach bugs with COVID sandwiched in the middle. But he's also started on a moderate dose of Vyvanse which does help curb his appetite AND helps him focus with his ADHD, bonus!

He suggested we start with a small fitness goal of 5 situps and 5 pushups a day, in addition to what we're doing with our diet and portion sizes. Yesterday I did 8 sit-ups! Spaced out in 3 different sessions throughout the day, but still! A small step to getting stronger and much better toned!

submitted by /u/concentrated-amazing
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t1g4n6/nsv_started_small_daily_exercise_goal_and_i_dont/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...