Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why do people lie and say I’m not fat?

Monday, February 21, 2022

Why do people lie and say I’m not fat?

I have gained 35 lbs. I lost 15 and I’m plateauing. At my heaviest everyone would tell me how I don’t look “that different” and I’m not fat. I feel like this behavior just fueled my unhealthy habits. Now I lost weight and people tell me I look good. How can I trust anyone? Weight loss is so painful. I lost a few lbs and ppl already treat me differently. Ppl already pay attention to me again. I’m 22 F. I’m 5’7”. I started out at 145 gained 35. Highest weight is 185. Now I’m at a steady 170 and I’m so frustrated. I just want to be the old me again. When I was 145 I still was insecure but now that I gained weight things got exponentially worse. I carry weight rlly badly like mostly in arms and stomach.

submitted by /u/ruledbymars7
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sy7b26/why_do_people_lie_and_say_im_not_fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...