Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Went from 175lbs to 170lbs in 14 days. Is this water weight? (23F 5'8)

Monday, February 21, 2022

Went from 175lbs to 170lbs in 14 days. Is this water weight? (23F 5'8)

I cut my calories from overeating close to 2000-2400 cals a day to 1400-1500 cals for the past 14days. Is this all water weight I lost. I don't really follow any diet.

My portions are way smaller and I measure everthing. No family size chips at night anymore and also no other snacks during the day unless someone offers me a treat. I also try to eat less carbs. On an average day I will eat 100-180 gr of carbs. I also don't eat breakfast and no food after 6 or 7.

submitted by /u/Iamsorryhelpme
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sy7wti/went_from_175lbs_to_170lbs_in_14_days_is_this/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...