Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Woah, I used to eat like this all the time?

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Woah, I used to eat like this all the time?

My sister decided to host a super bowl party at our house. Currently still partying, and it’s been fun! However, I definitely ate a lot more than usual today. JalapeƱo poppers, pita chips and dip, baked ziti, chocolate covered pretzels, cannoli dip, lots of good stuff - on top of the breakfast and lunch I had today. I only had one popper and a reasonable amount of the ziti and chips, but man, that cannoli dip. I must’ve eaten half the tray myself.. It tasted amazing.

My stomach, on the other hand, isn’t doing too well. Whoops. I likely went waaay over my maintenance calories today. Got me thinking about how I used to eat like this way more often, and I also used to have larger portions of everything. Honestly, I’m kinda impressed by how I would do that.

Turns out that overeating doesn’t feel as good as it used to.

submitted by /u/bananaberrii
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/srxso2/woah_i_used_to_eat_like_this_all_the_time/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...