Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I DID IT!

Sunday, February 13, 2022

I DID IT!

over the last month I lost 10lbs and met my goal. This is only step one though. Now that I know I can comfortably manage my diet and exercise in a way that I will lose 10lbs a month, I should meet my end goal by August.

I owe this success almost entirely to counting calories. For the past couple years I have been exercising a lot and playing sports 4 days a week, but still gaining weight. I just had to start eating like a normal person to see some results. I also found a new way to reward myself and motivate myself to keep trying and that has really helped me stay disciplined.

submitted by /u/meow_to_your_mother
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sruxj2/i_did_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...