Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to track calories at an event?

Sunday, February 20, 2022

How to track calories at an event?

At a wedding today and the food is buffet style, pulled pork nachos, spanish rice, salsa, and refried beans on the side. I got a small plate, but have no idea how to track how many calories this is. When I cook at home, I scan and track every ingredient, but I can't do that here. I am eating 1300-1500(my TDEE is 2100, 1600 for weight loss). What do you guys do when you are simply unable to track your food? I'm sure one off day won't hurt me and this is my first meal of the day, so I knew I'm nowhere near my calorie limit, but tracking it just feels better.

submitted by /u/Ok_Image6174
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sxe4lu/how_to_track_calories_at_an_event/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...