Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Losing 3.25 lbs per week. That's too fast right?

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Losing 3.25 lbs per week. That's too fast right?

I had been counting calories since November. I was making progress, about 1 lb every two weeks. Not great but it was steady. I started a new job that has me on my feet basically the whole day and I started SHREDDING weight at the calories I was eating.

Basically I lost 13 lbs and I haven't even had my 30 day check in yet.

So I started at 223, now I'm below 210. My goal WAS 190, which I thought was near impossible, now I'm wondering if I can get back to 175.

But anyway I feel like absolute dogshit and when I upped my calories over the weekend I was in a much better mood and recovered a lot better. I guess my question is do I try to get to a reasonable calorie count per day, or would it be better to keep my current calories and just eat to satiety on weekends?

submitted by /u/JanitorOPplznerf
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t32vke/losing_325_lbs_per_week_thats_too_fast_right/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...