Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I went to the gym for the first time today

Monday, February 21, 2022

I went to the gym for the first time today

The title says it all, but I went to the gym for the first time in a long while. I haven’t been to a gym in almost 4 years, and even then, I maybe went a handful of times. I bought cute workout clothes and a cheap gym bag and today I finally went. I was super intimidated but after sitting in the parking lot for 5 minutes, I walked in.

I will say I didn’t really have any idea what I was doing, I stayed on the treadmill almost the whole time. I did the 12x3x30 on the treadmill and mostly just looked around, trying to subtly figure out where everything was. I’m excited to go back tomorrow and try the new equipment I spotted from the treadmill. It was a small task, but it was really a big deal for me since my anxiety has held me back for so long.

submitted by /u/nicechapstick
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sya8gu/i_went_to_the_gym_for_the_first_time_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...