Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tips/advice for 20lb weight loss?

Monday, February 21, 2022

Tips/advice for 20lb weight loss?

Hi all, new to the sub! I'm a 23F (5'5", 145lb) and I really want to lose 20 pounds by the summer (June 1). I've basically been around 150lbs since I was 18 and have been trying to lose 20-25lbs for a while. I'm active (I go to the gym 5 times a week, 35-min treadmill workout followed by free weights) and I eat around 1400-1600 calories per day. Lately I've been trying to intermittent fast from 10am-6pm to get that number lower, around 1200-1300 calories per day, but as a graduate student, sometimes this doesn't align well with classes/work. I've had a couple of bad days in a row, even after I weighed myself on Saturday and was pleasantly surprised (143.6...my lowest weight in a while). How can I stay motivated? Do you have any advice for me? Is my goal realistic? Thanks in advance :) Take care y'all!

submitted by /u/lotustile
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sycr8e/tipsadvice_for_20lb_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...