Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Gained 20+lbs reverse dieting.

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Gained 20+lbs reverse dieting.

Over the summer, I found that once I ate a meal that was outside of my super strict (and honestly, restrictive), low cal/low carb meal plan, I would bloat/gain weight that would take a few days to lose. Things like eating a small serving of fries or going to ramen were causing me huge set backs and it just was not normal.

I told a friend, who was alarmed at how low my daily calorie intake was and how little weight I was losing, and only gaining. She recommended me to get on a reverse diet, slowly up-ing my calories each week to get back to a normal intake point. I incorporated only healthy, high protein foods in my diet - Greek yogurt, almond butter, oats, low carb wheat wraps.

Well, this totally backfired on me. In 3 months, I gained 20 lbs that I had lost back. It was crazy to me that normal food that my roommates would eat would cause me to gain so much weight. I als

For the past month or so, I’ve tried to get back to a low carb, low cal meal plan, but the scale has not dropped a lick. I am really at a loss now. I have a feeling that my body does not react well to gluten and that the PCOS I thought I’d once shaken has come back full throttle. The weight has set in my belly, thighs and my face has gotten so chunky.

Does anyone have any tips for conquering this issue? I’m really not even sure what my next steps COULD be at this point. Am I going to have to eat 600 calories a day forever? I do not feel healthy right now and am sluggish, and want to do whatever I can to get back to my old size, lifestyle & the way I used to feel!

submitted by /u/Mammoth-Physics3740
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/subtsf/gained_20lbs_reverse_dieting/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...