Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I finally stepped on the scale for the first time in 5 months -- I'll start my diet on March 1st and would like realistic feedback from the weight-loss community

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

I finally stepped on the scale for the first time in 5 months -- I'll start my diet on March 1st and would like realistic feedback from the weight-loss community

Obviously nobody wants to be fat. I am not doing it for health reasons or to impress anyone -- I'm doing it for me because I don't see myself as a fat person nor do I tolerate letting my body become a physical abomination. 😖

What usually works for me (which I plan to follow again) is waking up and eating a salad with sliced mesquite chicken breasts from Sam's Club and chugging diet sodas all day long, hahaha. Then just eating as few calories as possible throughout the day (such as a very small lunch and a very small dinner).

I also plan to drink 3 bottles of water everyday (32 ounce bottle) and browse weight-loss subreddits (such as this one and "progresspics" subreddit) daily.

Lastly -- is anyone looking for a diet/motivation partner for March 1st and onward?

submitted by /u/MountainousFog
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/stgrsp/i_finally_stepped_on_the_scale_for_the_first_time/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...